Interested in raising funds for your organization?
Play On Sports Gear Expo is a fun and unique way to raise money for your 501c3 non-profit organization or group.
Here's how it works:
OPTION 1: Get the Word Out! (Getting Shoppers in the Door):
- Register your Non-Profit Organization with us (501c3 Status Required)
- We will provide you with a fundraiser coupon that you can print and pass out to everyone is your school/organization. PDF available for e-mail lists as well. Feel free to share with family and friends as well.
- Play on Sports Gear will donate $1 for every coupon recieved during the event per organization. **Only one coupon per family allowed.**
OPTION 2: Be an organizer for your Group!
Put someone in charge!
- Register your Non-Profit as a Consignor via our web-portal, we will waive your consignor fee.
- Ask your organizations families to donate gently-used sporting goods equipment, see the inventory list for examples of what is appropriate. All items must meet our conditions criteria.
- Prepare and tag donated items following our guidelines.
** You can also have each family enter their items at home with your selected email and password**
- Select a drop off/inspection time that is convenient for you.
- Provide 20 hours of volunteer time ( this can be broken down into several shifts done by numerous people)
- Receive 70% of your total sales. Payment will be sent directly to your organization.
- If we tag and sell for your organization you will recieve 50% of your total sales.
E-mail us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301 272-4437 You can also fill out the contact form with any questions you have and we'll get back in touch with you!